Financial highlights, January-September 2019
- Net sales increased by 12% (10% excluding currency effects) to SEK 120,181 million (107,071)
- Underlying operating profit of SEK 16,889 million (15,256)
- Operating profit of SEK 19,715 million (13,430)
- Profit for the period of SEK 14,373 million (8,907)
Financial highlights, July-September 2019
- Net sales increased by 12% (10% excluding currency effects) to SEK 35,938 million (32,035)
- Underlying operating profit of SEK 3,594 million (2,127)
- Operating profit of SEK 8,677 million (3,680)
- Profit for the period of SEK 6,700 million (1,782)
Business highlights, July-September 2019
- Winning tender for the Hollandse Kust Zuid 3 & 4 offshore wind farm in the Netherlands
- Transfer of district heating operations in Hamburg completed
- Power-to-Heat facility connected to district heating network in Berlin, enabling the closure of a coal-fired power plant
- Ringhals 2 operating at reduced output ahead of its final decommissioning at year-end
- Name change from Nuon to Vattenfall in the Netherlands completed
The complete interim report and presentation images are available on group.vattenfall.com
Vattenfall’s President and CEO Magnus Hall and CFO Anna Borg will present the results for the period January - September 2019 at a press conference at Vattenfall Head Office at 9.30 am.
The press conference is being broadcast live on group.vattenfall.com and can also be attended by phoning +46 (0)8 505 100 31.
This is information is such that Vattenfall AB is obliged to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 29 October 2019.
For more information, contact:
Johan Sahlqvist, Head of Investor Relations, tel.: +46 (0)8 739 72 51, mob.: +46 (0)72 226 40 51
Markus Friberg, Head of Media Relations & Editorial Nordic/Corp/EU, mob.: +46 (0)70 261 30 84
Vattenfall's Press Office, tel.: +46 87 39 50 10, firstname.lastname@example.org