Financial highlights, January-March 2021
- Net sales decreased by 5% (-1% excluding currency effects) to SEK 45,911 million (48,160)
- Underlying operating profit of SEK 12,053 million (10,187)
- Operating profit of SEK 13,385 million (12,313)
- Profit for the period of SEK 10,423 million (6,900)
Business highlights, January-March 2021
- Agreement on compensation for nuclear phase-out in Germany
- Sale of part of production from Hollandse Kust Zuid 1-4 wind farm through long-term Power Purchase Agreement
- Sale of Grönhult onshore wind power project
- Start of construction of Vattenfall’s first district heating network in the UK – Brent Cross South in London
- Start of district heating production at Amsterdam South Connection
- Favourable ruling by Administrative Court on electricity network companies’ revenue frames for the period 2020-2023
- HYBRIT – Demonstration plant for production of fossil-free sponge iron planned in Gällivare
The complete interim report and presentation images are available on group.vattenfall.com.
At a live webcast at 09.30 CEST Vattenfall’s President and CEO Anna Borg and CFO Kerstin Ahlfont will present the results together with Head of Strategic Development Andreas Regnell.
The webcast can be found at Vattenfall interim report January-March 2021 and can also be attended by phoning +46 (0)8 505 100 31.
Vattenfall AB is obliged to disclose information of this nature under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on 29 April 2021 at 08:00 am CEST by the following contact persons.
For more information, contact:
Johan Sahlqvist, Head of Investor Relations, tel.: +46 (0)8 739 72 51, mob.: +46 (0)72 226 40 51
Markus Friberg, Head of Media Relations, mob.: +46 (0)70 261 30 84
Vattenfall's Press Office, tel.: +46 87 39 50 10, email@example.com